ROSE ROLLER WAXING KIT FOR HAIR REMOVAL
New to at home waxing? Skip the hassle of figuring out what you need to buy with our body waxing kit for women and men, we’ve already included everything you need to start having silky smooth skin with the quality of a professional waxing salon or beauty spa.
BODY WAXING AT HOME
WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED
waxup line of Roll-On waxes is mess free and easy to use! With a unique blend of wax for normal and coarse hair removal, we have everything that you need for easy, effective, and gentle body waxing. Experience how this hair removal soft wax leaves your skin completely smooth, clean and soft with the same finish of a waxing salon.
Our products are made with the best materials, unlike other roller wax warmers, heaters and other depilation machines on the market, so you'll be able to keep using your roll on wax warmer after you run out of wax cartridges and non woven waxing strips included in this body waxing kit for women and men, just find and get them here as separate items.
1 Electric Roll-On Warmer
With its unique temperature control, the small and portable Depilatory Roller warmer reaches the optimum temperature for hair removal on its own making it easy to use while protecting you from overheating the wax. Use ONLY with low-temp Roll-On wax cartridges. Dual Voltage Heater, comes with 120V plug, it requires a plug adapter (not included) to work with power up to 220V.
2 Rose Roll-On Hair Removal Wax Cartridges
The Soft Wax Rose Formula, made from natural ingredients without paraffin, have balanced grip for normal hair making it suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin.
The wax roller dispenses the proper amount of wax to effectively remove hair without wasting or the need for applicators. Perfect for large areas such as legs or arms.
25 Non- Woven Wax Strips
Pre-cut, highly resistant non-woven paper especially developed for hair removal that helps speed up the waxing process allowing for a less painful, more comfortable experience.
1 Almond Oil Wax Remover
waxup wax dissolves in oil (liposoluble) not water, so after your waxing session you'll need to apply an after wax remover oil, essential for removing wax residues and moisturize your skin.
NOW ON HOW TO USE YOUR NEW AT HOME WAXING KIT:
- Before you start your waxing session make sure your skin is clean.
- Insert roll-on wax cartridge into the roll-on wax warmer. Plug the warmer, verify that the LED light is lit, indicating the device is on.
- Heat the roll-on WITH THE SEAL ON for 35-40 min. While in use, keep the warmer plugged-in and the cartridge inside warmer to keep the wax at optimal temperature.
- Carefully remove the roll-on from the warmer, tilt up and down at least 4 times to make sure the wax has melted.
- Once wax has melted, insert cartridge inside warmer, and remove the seal by unfolding the tabs on either side and slowly pulling upwards.
- Unlock roller by sliding it over a strip until wax slides easily. Discard test strips as wax may have spread unevenly.
- Apply wax on the skin in parallel layers following the direction of the hair growth without overlapping. Place a strip over skin and rub. With one hand hold the skin and with the other pull the strip fast and firmly in the opposite direction to the growth of hair.
Get it on