Gentle and soothing care for sensitive skin types moisturizes and improves skin's appearance.
- HAIR BE GONE: Wax unwanted hair on small and large areas like face, legs, arms, chest, back, and toes on all skin and hair types.
- EASY TO WAX: Wax roller does a lot of the heavy lifting for a quick hair removal session.
- CONVENIENT SET: includes 8 waxup rose wax cartridges 3.52oz with 200 waxup non-woven wax strips 2.75"X9".
- WHATS IN THE WAX: Each disposable roll on wax cartridge comes with 3.52oz of low temp hair removal wax with rose extracts. (Ingredients: Rosin, Corn (Zea-mays) Oil, Beeswax, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract)
- WAXUP NON-WOVEN WAX STRIPS specially created for facial and body hair removal. Use the whole strip for waxing large body areas like legs, bikini, underarm, arms, back, chest; and cut the strip when waxing smaller areas like face, eyebrows, upper lip or make retouches. Non woven waxing strips are a better alternative to depilatory paper and muslin waxing strips (woven cloth)
- HAPPY WAXING: We always want a happy waxist. Something not right? Simply exchange or refund; no questions asked because that’s waxup.
- Heat the Roll-On in an appropriate warmer for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Prepare the skin surface by completely removing any residues such as lotions, sweat or other substances.
- Activate the roll-on applicator by rolling it onto a waxing paper strip until it glides easily.
- Apply the wax to the skin in the direction of hair growth.
- Place the waxing strip over the wax and rub gently.
- With one hand hold the skin taut. With the other hand pull back the strip quickly and firmly, in the opposite direction of hair growth (parallel and as close to the skin surface as possible)
- Cleanse and hydrate your skin with an oil or cream to finish.
Get it on
Precautions: Due to its creamy consistency, this wax should be removed with the appropriate removal strips. Carefully follow the directions. Avoid sun exposure and tanning beds 48 hours prior to and after any wax treatment. Not for use on beards. Avoid removing wax in an upward movement (perpendicular to the skin surface) as this may cause bruising. Do not apply any product on the skin that contains alcohol before or after waxing as it may cause skin irritation. Not recommended for pregnant women, children, elderly, diabetics or after surgery. Not recommended for people using dermatological acid treatments. Not for use on mucous membranes and surrounding areas, irritated, cut or broken skin, varicose veins. Do not repeat the application more than twice on the same area. Wait at least 15 days before reapplying to the same area.
" data-opinew-shop-id="" data-shop-url="www.bestbeautysolution.com" data-platform-product-id="4412757016634">