Find it on
Non-woven wax strips for facial and body hair removal.
- NON-WOVEN: Use when waxing with your preferred waxup roll on soft wax. Use the whole strips for waxing large body areas like legs, bikini, underarm, arms, back, chest; or cut to size when waxing smaller areas like face, or make retouches.
- TEAR-RESISTANT: waxup strips are resistant enough to apply wax and remove body hair without tearing itself apart. Preferred alternative to depilatory paper and muslin waxing strips (woven cloth) resulting in less pain and quicker removal.
- TIMESAVER: no need to waste time cutting long waxing roll, waxup strips come precut. Easy to cut and make shapes of various sizes to use on smaller areas like eyebrows, upper lip, and toes.
- WHAT'S INSIDE: 200 pieces of 2.75"x9" non-woven waxing strips per pack.
- Heat soft or strip wax according to its instructions.
- Apply wax in parallel layers in the direction of hair growth. Place waxing strip over the skin and rub.
- With one hand hold skin taut and with the other pull the strip fast and firmly in the opposite direction of hair growth (parallel to skin – NOT UP) and as close to the skin as possible.