Elite Gold Roll On Wax Cartridges 4 Pack
ONLY AVAILABLE ON AMAZON
FIND IT ON
4 Gold Roll On Wax Cartridges 3.88 Ounces, Gold formula has a balanced grip for normal hair making it suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin. Remember that roll on wax cartridges require a roll on wax warmer (not included). Find waxup warmer here sold separately.
GOLD ROLL ON WAX REMOVAL WAX CARTRIDGE, DEPILATORY WAX ROLLER REFILL FOR LEGS AND ARMS 3.88 OUNCE (4 PACK)
- Gold soft wax Formula, requires oil to remove residues on skin, waxing strips and roll on wax warmer.
- Prepare yourself before waxing session, exfoliate and moisturize your skin at least twice a week to get the best results. Set up your waxing spot before starting, find a comfortable area and use covers to avoid damaging fabrics, because if you are a beginner, wax may spill a bit, and we don’t want any damages to happen to your furniture.
- Unlock the roller by sliding it over a wax strip 4 to 5 times, before applying it on the skin. Keep the cartridge inside the wax heater during application. Make sure wax is at the right temperature, you’ll notice this when the cartridge glides easily over the strip. Once applied a thin layer on skin, plug it back to keep the wax from cooling as it will be difficult to roll if is not hot enough.
- Before removing seal, warm the wax cartridge inside a wax heater until the wax has melted. This will also warm the wax around the roller and is necessary to remove the seal and unlock the roller correctly.
- Use waxup gold cartridges with a low temperature roller wax heater. Do not heat on the microwave. Do not refill this cartridge, its for personal use only. (Do not share the same cartridge with others.
- Easy to use, efficient depilatory wax roller. At home waxing with professional results, best for large areas: legs, back, chest, and arms. Also, it can be use on smaller areas if some wax is left, some people use it on underarm, bikini line and even toes, but that’s only when the use the same roller on themselves, to finish and dispose/recycle it.