- Heat the Roll-On in an appropriate warmer for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Prepare the skin surface by completely removing any residues such as lotions, sweat or other substances.
- Activate the roll-on applicator by rolling it onto a waxing paper strip until it glides easily.
- Apply the wax to the skin in the direction of hair growth.
- Place the waxing strip over the wax and rub gently.
- With one hand hold the skin taut. With the other hand pull back the strip quickly and firmly, in the opposite direction of hair growth (parallel and as close to the skin surface as possible)
- Cleanse and hydrate your skin with an oil or cream to finish.