Black Hard Wax is rich in organic and mineral properties that will leave your skin beautiful and healthy. Its great elasticity allows for a perfect adherence that leads to a very efficient and professional hair removal process.
Gentle and Efficient Hair Removal
Paraffin-Free Hard Wax with
Melts at Lower Temperature Reducing Risk of Burns
High Elasticity (No Breakage)
Ideal for sensitive skin
Suitable for Body, Arms, Legs, Facial and Extreme Bikini Waxing as well as Other Delicate Areas
Directions For a proper Waxing:
1. Thoroughly clean the skin before waxing removing any creams, sweat or other residues.
2. Warm the wax in an electric warmer until a creamy consistency is reached. Be careful not to overheat the product, risking burns.
3. Always test the temperature of the wax before starting the waxing process. Start spreading a small amount of Black Hard Wax on the palm of your hand or on your forearm. If the temperature is comfortably warm, begin your waxing process.
4. Application: use a spatula to evenly apply a uniform wax layer, apply a thick layer of wax in the same direction of hair growth.
5. Timing: do not rush the waxing process, wait several seconds before proceeding, with one hand hold the skin taut. With the other hand pull back the wax quickly and firmly in the opposite direction of hair growth (parallel and as close to the skin surface as possible)
6. Cleanse and hydrate your skin with a moisturizing oil or cream to finish.