Get it on
HONEY HARD WAX BEANS FOR HAIR REMOVAL
Hard Wax Beans Bags are perfect to restock supplies for professional waxing salons and beauty spas.
waxup hard wax beans are specially designed for professional estheticians with a unique formula for normal and coarse hair removal. Showcase your expertise with this hair removal hard wax that leaves your client's skin completely smooth, clean and soft.
PROFESSIONAL BODY WAXING
1 Honey Hard Wax Beans Bags (22.05 Lbs)
All purpose, low temperature wax. waxup wax dissolves in oil (liposoluble) not water, so after the waxing session you'll need to apply an after wax remover oil (not included) to remove wax residues. Use an appropriate wax warmer, this wax is not microwaveable.
NOW ON HOW TO USE HARD WAX BEANS:
1. Make sure the skin is clean and dry, remove oily residues, creams, perfumes and deodorants with pre waxing lotion. Otherwise, the wax will not adhere to the hair properly, and will not get the right results
2. Place wax beans in an electric warmer and heat until the wax it’s completely melted
3. Low the temperature of the heater and let it cool down
4. Stir wax with a wooden stick until it has a creamy consistency
5. Test wax’s temperature on forearm before applying on desire area, to make sure its not too hot
6. With wooden stick, apply uniform thick layer of wax over area, in the direction of hair growth
7. Wait till wax has hardened & not sticky to touch. With one hand hold the skin and with the other hand lift the end of the layer & pull the wax in a quick movement, in the opposite directions to application (parallel to skin) and as close to the skin as possible
8. Repeat on other areas, until happily hairless.
9. Apply wax remover oil to get rid of wax residues.
- Use an appropriate wax warmer, this product doesn't include a warmer. Heat the wax until is completely melted and low the temperature of the warmer, let it cool down until it gets the right consistency to be used (honey paste)
- This is stripless hard wax, so it doesn't require strips of paper or fabric to remove hair. Just apply a layer of wax in the skin following the direction of hair growth, wait until the wax isn't sticky to touch and remove the strip of wax in the opposite direction to application.
- Do not use a microwave to heat this wax.
- This wax hardens fast, so you will need to practice a few times to get to know when to pull the layer timely.
- In case the applied wax layer breaks when pulling, apply a well finished layer over the rest of the previous layer, wait until it's dry and pull.
- Always keep the wax clean, avoid double dipping contamination using wax sticks just once.
- For easier usage just refill your waxup hard wax beans 18 ounces container and keep waxing!