Get it on
HONEY HARD WAX BEANS REFILL JAR FOR HAIR REMOVAL
Hard Wax Refill Kits are perfect to restock supplies for professional waxing salons and beauty spas.
waxup hard wax beans are specially designed for professional estheticians with a unique formula for normal and coarse hair removal. Showcase your expertise with this hair removal hard wax that leaves your client's skin completely smooth, clean and soft.
PROFESSIONAL BODY WAXING
WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED
Professionals will really benefit from the waxup Hard Wax Beans Refill Jar, it is effective and gentle when body waxing.
- 1 Honey Hard Wax Beans Pots (18 ounces) all purpose, low temperature hair removal hard wax. quick reminder!, hard wax does NOT NEED paper strips to remove the hair, also after the waxing session you could want to apply an after wax treatment (not included) to remove wax residues or to sooth the skin. Use an appropriate wax warmer, this wax and the container it comes in are not microwaveable.
Hey! we know you guys Know!.. a few tips wont hurt anyone:
1. Make sure the skin is clean and dry, remove oily residues, creams and deodorants with soap and water or a pre waxing lotion. Otherwise, the wax will not adhere to the hair properly, and will not get the right results.
2. Place wax beans in an electric warmer and heat until the wax it’s completely melted.
3. Low the temperature of the heater and let it cool down.
4. Stir wax with a wooden stick until it has a creamy consistency.
5. Test wax’s temperature on forearm before applying on desire area, to make sure its not too hot.
6. With wooden stick, apply uniform thick layer of wax over area, in the direction of hair growth.
7. Wait till wax has hardened & not sticky to touch. With one hand hold the skin and with the other hand lift the end of the layer & pull the wax in a quick movement, in the opposite directions to application (parallel to skin) and as close to the skin as possible.
8. Repeat on other areas, until happily hairless.
- Use an appropriate wax warmer, this product doesn't include a warmer. Heat the wax until is completely melted and low the temperature of the warmer, let it cool down until it gets the right consistency to be used (honey paste)
- This is stripless hard wax, so it doesn't require strips of paper or fabric to remove hair. Just apply a layer of wax in the skin following the direction of hair growth, wait until the wax isn't sticky to touch and remove the strip of wax in the opposite direction to application.
- Do not use a microwave to heat this wax and for no reason this container should be place on a heating device. This plastic container is just for storage.
- Mess free waxing beads. Use what you need for your waxing session and save the rest inside the plastic container for next time. Store wax with the cap on at room temperature (below 85 F).
- This wax hardens fast, so you will need to practice a few times to get to know when to pull the layer timely.
- In case the applied wax layer breaks when pulling, apply a well finished layer over the rest of the previous layer, wait until it's dry and pull.
- Always keep the wax clean, avoid double dipping contamination using wax sticks just once. it is very useful to have close to you a safe place to dispose used sticks.
- Have on hand an appropriate metal pot insert to heat the wax in your warmer, this plastic container is just for storage and display.